About Us

Kangal Balıklı Kaplıcası

Fish-abundant Hot Springs that were extending on a reedy field until 1917 were operated by public organizations and persons for many years to the benefit of the region. 

Accommodation used to be in earthen buildings in the 1950s. Pools were surrounded by timbers. A few reinforced concrete buildings were built in the 1960s in Balıklı Hot Spring (Balıklı Kaplıca) and they were only open in the summer season. Patients and daily users used to benefit from the pool simultaneously.

Balıklı Hot Spring that was transferred to Ünsallar A.Þ. with build-operate-transfer model after the 1980s started to be operated with the modern system. Pools used by patients and their accompanists and daily users were separated. Pools that were covered now serve to the health industry both in winters and summers.

Existing buildings were renovated and total bed capacity was increased to 270 after new hotel with 100-bed capacity was built. Our Hot Spring is a member of Turkish Spa and Health Resorts Association (TÜRKAP) and European Spas Association (ESPA).

Thanks to scientific studies, our Hot Spring has a License from Ministry of Health and patients may be referred from full-fledged hospitals.

Our license document End report.